a lil bit bout dis gurl :)

My photo
Im here not for judging cause Im just a speaker and let everyone to decide. Your judgment strictly not needed here. Here you can only bring out your new ideas, comments, and other thoughts, I'll be cool with it and even like it. You just make mistake by judging an ordinary person like me, like everybody else. I dont expect everybody to agree with me, just in case you dont, explain to me briefly.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

when there's nothing to do (:

ABOUT ME YEAH ! (:

A - Available : nope ! no way :D
B - Birthday : 03 november 1993
C - Crushing on : someone:)
D - Drink you last had : teh O ais :)
E - Easiest person to talk to : bestfriend
F - Favourite song : too many la weyh :D
G - Gummy bears or Gummy worms : Gummy bears
H - Hometown : ampang

I - In love with : Muhammad ridzwan !
J - Juggle : yucksss u wish!
K - Killed someone : wish to. ‘cikgu “doremon” will be the first :D
L - Longest car ride : forgot
M - Milkshake flavour : chocolate
N - Number of siblings : idk ! HAHA
O - One wish : pegi bulan. Can i?
P - Person you last called : syahira suhaida
R - Reason to smile : huh? idk
S - Song you last heard : alexa – jangan kau lepas
V - Vegetables : no wayyy.
W - Worst habit : “tah taktau” , HAHA
X - X-rays you had : never
Y - Yoyos are : boringgggg + stupid !
Z - Zodiac sign : scorpio :p

No comments:

Post a Comment