a lil bit bout dis gurl :)

My photo
Im here not for judging cause Im just a speaker and let everyone to decide. Your judgment strictly not needed here. Here you can only bring out your new ideas, comments, and other thoughts, I'll be cool with it and even like it. You just make mistake by judging an ordinary person like me, like everybody else. I dont expect everybody to agree with me, just in case you dont, explain to me briefly.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pathetic little human


Just so you know, it's a fact. Truly fact! No one is being copycats or whatsoever. Do you know why? Most of the blog, most of them I saw they were just same like us. And heck, we doesn't know each other. So yeah, is it them being copycats or what? Shall explain to me okay. Stop making some assumption about her, him. We are just all the same, plain ordinary to be exact. So yeah toodles, bye.-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment