a lil bit bout dis gurl :)

My photo
Im here not for judging cause Im just a speaker and let everyone to decide. Your judgment strictly not needed here. Here you can only bring out your new ideas, comments, and other thoughts, I'll be cool with it and even like it. You just make mistake by judging an ordinary person like me, like everybody else. I dont expect everybody to agree with me, just in case you dont, explain to me briefly.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

blogging or writing diary ?

Before I start blogging, I do some check out to others. I've seen many of them been doing stuff about what they had gone through. Just like a DIARY! Isnt that suppose to be your privacy? Well well, are you famous enough to publish them? Who would care even if you had a night with Paris?


BLOG + DIARY = BLOGGARY

Okay, I think some of you might not be noticed about this. Even if you misuse this website. What can I say though? Its your fucking blog man, its your fucking space to bullshit on! So, its up to ya for sure, feel free to write your journals, descriptions or even your personal stuff. Chiaozz.

No comments:

Post a Comment