a lil bit bout dis gurl :)

My photo
Im here not for judging cause Im just a speaker and let everyone to decide. Your judgment strictly not needed here. Here you can only bring out your new ideas, comments, and other thoughts, I'll be cool with it and even like it. You just make mistake by judging an ordinary person like me, like everybody else. I dont expect everybody to agree with me, just in case you dont, explain to me briefly.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

gang bang

I just had this thought again. It happens among my friends and I believe on yours too. Did you ever be carved up by your friends? They ignore you for no reason just because you have problems with one particular friend. I mean why must you be an enemy to your friend's enemy? Whereas, its just a small matter like talk behind your back, you know kids stuff lol. I have no idea why must be on that way. I dont think that Im in that kind, yet.


Even though I hear someone says that you are fucking ass backstabber, how terrible you are, I think as long as you not making any troubles with me, I am cool being your friend. Im just gonna be more careful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment